The Old Parochial House, Kilmihil, Co. Clare, Ireland

Ensuite Self Catering Accommodation

  Home Location History The House Nearby Attractions Rental Rates Contact Us  
 

"At the Edge of West Clare"

Front of the Old Parochial House
Welcome to the Old Parochial House Website.

This exclusive house, built in 1876 has been completely refurbished to the highest standard by Mr. & Mrs. Joe and Kathleen Reid, in keeping with old style traditional decor.

This house is located in an idyllic setting , standing alone on a 1.5 acre elevated site with scenic views of the surrounding countryside.

Copyright Old Parochial House 2003.